According to Arvind Agrawal, Additional Chief Secretary of Education Department, Gujarat, there were 31 MoUs were inked during the first day of Vibrant Gujarat Summit 2015.
Key MoU’s are:
* Rail Vikas Nigam Limited for rail systems.
* Indo- Chin Development Private Ltd for a trade centre.
* Pradip Overseas Ltd in specialty, fine chemical and auto components.
* Syntex industries made a pact in plastic products.
* The Ratan Tata and Navajbai Ratan Tata trust inked an MoU to develop 60,000 households for tribal community.
* Surat district cooperative milk union inked a pact to develop an ultra high temperature milk plant.
* Twelve MoUs were signed in field of innovation in food processing for sustaining food security.
* Nabard will initiate strategic partnership for training and capacity building of self help groups, while CIPET Ahmedabad under its MoU will give vocational training to 9,000 tribal youths in Valsad district.
Extracted from dnaindia, Jan 11,’15