Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) is planning to execute the below projects by 2017-18.
- 214 new grids and lines to be taken up at a cost of Rs 10,666 crore.
- Operations & maintenance capex costs Rs.403 crore.
- Four telecom infrastructure projects at a cost of Rs. 200 crore.
- IT upgradation projects worth Rs. 62 crore.
- Civil projects worth Rs. 140 crore.
- ERP (enterprise resource planning), e-governance, business analytics, IT security, smart grid and automation. OPTCL's ongoing projects on grids and lines include four 400 KV lines, 18 220 KV lines and 37 132 KV lines at a total cost of Rs 1,713.68 crore.
- OPTCL is also going ahead with the Odisha Distribution System Strengthening Project (ODSSP) being implemented at a cost of Rs. 2,553 crore.
Extracted from BS, Jan 18,’15