+91-22-66638220 / 21/ 22

Karnataka Govt. to construct new godowns, cold storages

Industry Other Services

The Karnataka state government is planning to construct 2,000 to 5,000 metric tonne capacity godowns and cold storages in different districts across the state. The State government would pay 80 per cent of the cost of these godowns and the remaining 20 per cent would be borne by Agriculture Produce Marketing Committee (APMC) in respective districts.

Extracted from The Hindu, June 27,’15

Sales Skills Test


Sign up to receive from Domex's e-Shop

Special subscription offers and free sample e-bulletins.

12 different e-bulletins in Excel & PDF available