Lighting Science Plans Expansion With China-Based Joint Venture Partner In West Warwick, Rhode Island

22 Mar

areadevelopment.com 20 Mar, 2017

Lighting Science has planned a joint venture with Chinese LED manufacturer and lighting company MLS Co. Limited, will operate under the name Global Value Lighting and will be based in Rhode Island, United States. Under the terms of the agreement, Lighting Science will own 51% of the joint venture, with MLS owning the remaining 49%. The joint venture with MLS will deliver to its retail partners the best value LEDs.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *