North America’s new natural gas pipeline projects

1 Dec

brainerddispatch.com 28 Nov, 2016

The U.S. Federal Energy Regulatory Commission on 28th November granted Rockies Express Pipeline LLC permission to place part of its Zone 3 Capacity Enhancement project in Ohio and Illinois into service. Rockies Express could put into service compressor stations at Washington Court House, Columbus, and Chandlersville in Ohio and St. Paul in Indiana. The company will request permission to place the rest of its 0.8 billion-cubic-feet-per-day enhancement project into service at a later date. The project is on track to enter service by the end of the year. Tallgrass Energy owns a 75 percent stake in Rockies Express. Phillips 66 owns the other 25 percent.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *